Saturday, April 30, 2005

Three whole days of bliss!

I'm so looking forward to a three day weekend! I have the boys this weekend so this will be a short post. I will hopefully be able to untense before I go back to the phones on Tuesday.

It is going a bit better but I'm so stressed by the speed they threw us into the actual job! There is so much you are supposed to say and not say! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*feeling the hot breath of teenagers on back of neck* Well gee folks I guess I have nothing more to say at this time (WTF) so I'll just log off.

5 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I hope their hot breath is at least freshly toothbrushed, for your sake! ;-)

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

You are very cute Joseph. Are you seeing anyone right now?

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Do you mean right at this very moment?

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Are you getting literal on me?

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Bron said...

ew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home