Sunday, May 01, 2005

Lazy Sunday

Lazy is as lazy does. What I mean by that is I did the "hard" chores yesterday so I could have some play today. This afternoon I plan to go to QK! Karen was tormenting me yesterday (at DD rehearsal) by telling me Mable's is having a sale. I must be strong! I have projects in waiting and yarn to spare. (in my stash) It is so hard to be good there because they have it set up so well you just want to buy everything! I do have a small credit at Lint that I'm holding onto. I know I need to wait until I can pay out of pocket some to use said credit.

After my time at QK I am planning to go watch the Farm Team show (CSz) I'm not in. . . cause I can! I don't have to be up at 4:45 am now! In fact since I have Monday off I can do whatever I want! SWEET!

I must get off now as Wil was kind enough to let me "play thru". Happy Sunday all!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Enjoy your time to yourself today!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I did thanks,You! QK was nice and I enjoyed seeing the CSz gang at the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home