Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Good news. . . Bad news

Hello all! Things have been very busy these last few weeks! I'm happy to report that although my boys are sick with the latest "cold" that's going around they seem happier and kinder than in past months. It's good to see them smile, laugh and even pay kindness to one another without being told to!

We have lots to do to get comfy in our space. They say it's not necessary but I feel I should switch bedrooms with them. That is gonna be a task! We still need furniture for them but that will come. The loft bed I got Nick is not working here. The ceilings are not tall enough so nick cannot sit up in bed. He doesn't want me to sell it but I have to get him a more suitable bed.

I have not had much down time lately with new responsibilities and them being sick. I gotta share one "how cute is Nick" story with you. On Saturday I finally made it down to Lint to get help with my sweater. (a side story is here too) I was really excited to finally get back to knitting! It wasn't until Sunday after a dinner of homemade garlic chicken pizza I had a chance. Nick was on the Living room couch watching TV so I sat to join him and knit. He took my needles and used my leg as a drum. Then he was doing summer saults on the couch landing on my legs/lap . Finally after asking him to sit still and let me be the light went on. I put my knitting aside and he snuggled up to me to watch TV practically in my lap. He just wanted his mommy.

I was very proud of myself when I was showing the nice ladies at Lint my sweater. The pattern had a big flaw in it. I had reasoned thru it and wrote out what I thought it should be. After going over all of it I was right! Yah! Just needed to go with the gut!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home