Monday, May 09, 2005

I'm still standing (or sitting as the case may be)

Well, I'm about to start another work week. (this is my Sunday) I'm doing better than last "Monday" but still struggling to do all they want in a phone call. I have been monitored and had one (or more) Sup's split in to help me out. The good news is I have a pleasant calming voice and a matching manner that the customers like. I'm just not getting it all the way they want it. Customer service 10 call sequence 5. It is usually one thing missed but that makes it automatic 50 percent. They have faith in me and say I have a lot going for me. I arrive early everyday in dress code, am pleasant and courteous and listen to the "report card" taking the positive. I am trying!

I hope to post about something more than my job one day soon. For now I will leave you with the reminder that this Saturday is THE long form show you should attend this year!

Deep Dish is Saturday May 14th at 10:45pm. We are the after hours show that follows the Comedy Sportz show. The address is 1963 N.W. Kearny. Hope to see you there!

5 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

You will see me there! It will be a blast!

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Bron said...

Hello,


---www.brontone.blogspot.com---

You are invited to stalk bron. There are dozens of places to stand outside her house and stare in, chose from the map at the bottom of the page. You will get lots of comments from bron such as 'piss off! or 'stop razor blading my cat!' becuase there is a community of stalkers. There's a ladder at the side of the house for you to climb into the bathroom, and you can build your own ladder to get into the bedroom.

Have a great day!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Sweet! can I reserve a stalking time to fit into my buzy life?

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Bron said...

sure ;)

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

SWEET! send me a list of openings! Nothing like a good stalking to brighten one's day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home