Monday, May 16, 2005

Hey all!

Just wanted to take a moment to check in with all y'all. I have been very focused on what I need to do to survive in this world. (mostly my job) It has taken most of my attention and emotional output to deal with. I am giving 110 percent to this job knowing I need to do this to survive. I gotta tell you I could give all this, my first born and all I own in this world but "they" would want more! I'm not giving up but I am looking for another job in the mean time to cover my ass. HELP!!!

The feelings that are trying to take over are panic, generally scared and a blackness wants to consume me. I have succeed because I have no fall back at this time. What I mean by that is I am the only income with no unemployment or family to bail me out. If I lose this job I have nothing. I have a strength I don't understand but rely on. I hope it will get me through this too.

Seriously, if anyone knows of ANY job please pass it on! I apprecieate any lead no matter. Thanks! :)

The show on Saturday was so fun! Deep Dish is a great long form group and I'm glad to be in it! All of us Rawked but I would like to give big kudos to Ken. He is newer to the group and had to this point never done anything outside of a Comedy Sportz farm team show. Ken, you had an awesome show (period!) in your first SLN and I hope we all do more in the future! You rawked!

" I follow the heart not the anatomy." Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home