Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Proud of me!

Today I got my second positive action form (in two weeks) put in my file. After helping/explaining things to the customer they were so happy with the service I gave them they asked to speak to my Supervisor to gush. I may not be the techie they want but I got the Customer service down pat.

Today's customer had notes from other rep's saying he was nasty and abusive. He wasn't that way with me but I was ready for what might come my way. He said I was the first rep to take the time to explain things to him. *glow*

5 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Thumbs up, hot stuff!

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

rawrrrrrrrrrrrr! thats great!

D

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks, you all are so kind!Trying my best but it may be that this job and me are not a good fit.

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Bron said...

MARTA ROCKS!

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Why thanks ,Bron! *Is this the place where I can flirt with a certian redhead with a great accent*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home