Friday, May 20, 2005

A call to help

This is a copy of an e-mail I sent out to folks on Monday to enlist help in my job search. Since sending this out I have gotten a few responses. I have been using all means to job hunt on my days off.

Yesterday at work I had to sign a coaching action that repeats as corrective action May 28th if I don't show a consistent improvement. I see I'm on the way out if I cant "get it" the way they want. I showed improvement in my stats before I signed it (my Sup forgot to check after printing my report card.) BUT I need to consistently show a 5 percent increase weekly.

Hi all,

I know some of you may think I have died or just don't like you anymore. That is not the case at all! I have been putting all my energy into my new job. I so wanted this to be my turning point to get things back on track in My World. I have been giving 110 percent to this but realize this just isn't a good fit for several reasons. I'm not a quitter but like many of my former classmates I realize this isn't for me. (my class size went from 23 to 6 in 7 weeks) I will stick it out until either I find another job or they let me go. I hope I can make it my decision!


The reason for this e-mail is to enlist your help in my job search. Everybody in daily life sees ads, hears of a "do you know someone", or just thinks outside the box. Any ideas, leads, no matter how odd or far fetched it seems please pass it on to me! I wont be offended as long as you wont be upset if I am not interested.


My few requirements:
~ Within the Portland Metro area

~ Pay is at least $8.oo an hour

~ Does not pay in one dollar bills while I gyrate to bass booming music



Thank you all for reading and THANK YOU for any leads in this search!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home