Thursday, June 16, 2005

More on the Pro-Am

I'm really looking forward to playing in the Pro-Am on Sunday.I haven't signed up for one in a long time. I was not available for the most recent ones. I spent Thanksgiving at DB's. Christmas Eve and New Years as well. Mom's day I spent in a traditional "Trailer trash" way with DB. Sadly no wrestling this year but there is always next year.

I just found out who the Portland Pro players are for the show. Jenny, Craig, Mike Meyers and Jay Rambo. It should be a fun show for all. Bring your Dad down for free admission. (for him)

I have tried to make biking more a life style for me. I really missed it terribly those years I didn't have a bike! It really does help my ankle but more importantly it helps my soul. Things that are bothering me float to the surface and I am able to solve/let go of them during me ride. It's very cleansing. When I really want to ride and cant I get irritated! I wish I could do it at least once a day. Its almost better than sex but not quite (thank you DB.)

I hope to do some races this year that I have always wanted to try. A 100 mile or more would be awesome. Two that come to mind are Reach the Beach and the Bridge Pedal (already missed?) I like to ride 20 to 50 miles just for fun. I just don't usually have the time. Much to indulgent especially now. :) I did get an 18 plus ride this morning before the rain hit.

I will know about the job early next week. They had two more interviews then they would decide. Keep something crossed for me! I would be encouraged and even paid for commuting on my bike! SWEET!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

I can't read the large type on my computer!

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Nor the colors . . .

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Sorry bout that. I'm having trouble with colors in this blog all together but this post wont "fix" I have re-posted it several times but. . .

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

Is this any better? It just wont change!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home