Monday, March 27, 2006

Much to do with . . . Me

I have had a lot going on the last couple weeks. Much to do everyday and go to the document prep job. I just hope I don't end up with carpal tunnel from all the staple removing!

Both of the ex's are in my face yet again trying to justify their actions. One thinks I would care he is getting married and the other accuses me of "screening" and keeping the boys from communicating with him. My life would be perfect if I never had to see or communicate with either one of you. Sadly none of us live in a perfect world so I'm stuck with you bugging me.


Eugene Comedy Sportz closed the doors for the last time this weekend. I know a lot of people are very sad at the change. There is new life beyond CSz, Good luck.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Bron said...

sad about Eugene... I'm speaking out of turn here but I think the WCL probably could have done more to help!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home