Sunday, May 28, 2006

Wackiness ensues (what else is new)

It has been another wacky (but usual) week in my world. I have worked another week at the biz to biz call center job, gone to court (well, phoned it in), been pushed in a parking lot (several feet) by a car, borrowed a bike, (and purchased software) drank sake and laughed a lot, could only say "Squeezy cheese and Early Mark" (while drinking sake and laughing), had a verbal fight with my oldest (and quietest) son, still have my cough and someone pulled the fire alarm Saturday night !How you doing?

P.Ken and I had a lot of fun at the last roller derby so we are going again to the next bout! It is June 10th if anyone wants to go. You know where we will be sitting!

Tonight we have another field trip planned. No, it's not what you think. We are waiting for Eric Tomorrow to join us for that field trip. ;) Maybe Half will go too?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home