Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gimme my snow already!

For the last two weeks we have had several near misses and no-shows on Snow. The last two days on the news they were sure the snow would be a few inches and down to the Valley floor but I have yet to see any! Outlaying areas and the hills have got a dusting to several inches. The Gorge is getting buried. Sure, I am at 45 feet but a girl can dream.

The latest forcast is the snow level will fall from 1'200 down to 500 feet midday. Could this be my chance? My worry is if this does happen I will be deep in the heart of Beaverton at class and get stranded there, yuck! I am goofy. I want snow but I dont want to have to drive in it , get stuck or miss school. I know, you have to choose but since it's all about me . . . . . .


Watch out for what you wish for. On the way from my afternoon class in Beaverton to the class by OMSI at Sylvan the snow was falling and sticking! I'm glad we headed right out and looked for a place to eat closer to school. There were several people that were late for class.


The midterm is coming up. My class mates and I are anxious if we have the knowledge. We are having a study group here on Thursday before class. It started out small but got out of control. We may have eight to ten folks in my little place. Hope everyone showers.


I had been home from class this evening a few minutes when I got a call. Mr. PDXCat called me from Comedy Sportz to say he had the memory helping book. I was excited to get this book and reading since I have soooo much to memorize to pass this course! I was so proud to read the first page as it is about paying attention (in my head people watching, my favorite past time!) I will read more tomorrow but I am already excited!


Thank you for helping in my success Cat Dude! I hope to be my own rawking Valentine with an awesome grade!


Think good snow thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home