Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Happy National Pharmacy Technician Day!

This is a photo I took on our last Urban hike. We mostly took pics of the cool building details on our way to the bank. The bank is not that far away but it took us over two hours to get there. We really had a lot of fun. I got some great photos that I really like. I'm going to get 5x7 prints and group them in my place. I have always loved the wonderful architecture of the neighborhood. Many of the apartment buildings have wonderful details. I grew up in an old Victorian in a neighborhood not far from here. They may not be photos to sell but mean something to me. I will post a few more. Let me know what you think.

Today is my day off and the only one this week. I picked up a sixth day to help out the same co-worker that I helped last week. She is going back to Seattle for the funeral. Saturday is a day shift. That will be all OT as it will be the sixth day. Sunday I am Stand By. I hope not to get called but I get paid $3.50 an hour for 24 hours. Time and a half does get addictive . . . . Only time and co-workers will tell.

Wil and I are off to do food shopping and whatnot.

I just got this e-card from the PTCB for National Pharmacy Technician Day

Click on the following link:

e-card

For your security, if you'd prefer not to click on links within this email:

1. Go to AmericanGreetings.com

2. Locate the eCard pickup link in the upper right-hand corner of the page

3. Enter the following code --> 4735446581379


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home