Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Lovelies




Here are the photographs of my wonderful art by Carly Bodnar. She does amazing work. The first is called "Appliance Apocalypse" Notice the three holes at the top? She painted this on a washer part that she ripped up when it stopped working. Cool.
The second one is called "Nazareno". The photos at the bottom were taken at the Nuestro Festival in Spain. Again the photos do not do these pieces justice but I had to share. I am very happy to be a Patron of the Arts. Carly is very talented.
I am currently at work pulling a double-back. That means I am working two shifts today/evening and then coming back tomorrow morning for another shift. I just did this Thursday into Friday but I wanted to help out. There was a death in the family of a co-worker. There are several people out using vacation time. That left me. At least I will be able to pay for my lovely art.
Well, I'm into the second shift. Feeling it but pressing on. (do I have a choice?) I'm hoping to leave around 10pm instead of 11:15 so I can get some sleep. I did take a nap in my car a lunch. That 40 mins did help.
More later

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home