Thursday, October 16, 2008

Fortunes rise

Today I came to work a bit tired after my two fun filled days off. It's hard to go to bed early after nights. There was already a sick call on "the board" for tonight. Guess who is working a double. It will be tough near the end but the good news is I am the packager again so I can come in a bit later tomorrow. That is going to help to make this do-able. Lets face it I want to pay for my lovely new art as quickly as possible as she is already tempting me with more! She has one that she did after a photo assignment watching a female bull fighter. It is very cool. Damn you, Carly!

We went to lunch after I picked out my pieces of art yesterday. While we were waiting for our food we were talking about selling, framing and enlargements of photographs. I'm very excited to start this adventure. I still have more questions but got started by using the site Carly suggested and getting some of the recent pictures enlarged. They should arrive Saturday or Monday. I will have a better idea what kind of frames to use after I see them. She also has photography she does as a biz too.


When we got to her house we changed the frame of the "Appliance Apocalypse" from silver to copper. I am really done with silver and stainless anywhere but the kitchen. Long ago in another lifetime I had a collection of unique copper pieces. Most of them were vintage. Decorative bowls, platters, assorted cups and boxes. They were left behind. I am slowly replacing the old collection with lovely new-to-me pieces.

This is an e-mail I got from a CSz Farm Team member. If you want to support the Arts this is another way.
Hello Friends,

This is a SPECIAL show because it is the 2008 FunRaiser!! It’s going to be Tournament style; which means that each team will totally change players at half time, so you’ll see much Farm Team talent! It’s like seeing 2 shows in 1! Really! That’s a whole lot of funny for just $5!!!

This SPECIAL Comedy Sportz Farm Team show, is this Sunday, October 19th, 7pm.

As always, I would love to share this fun evening with you (& yours!) and to have your support and laughs there!
Please bring your significant other, husband/wife, children, & friends!! The more the merry, truly!
Reminder, the show is family friendly!

SO, please come if you’d like, bring friends, join my husband, come for part, stay for all!


Thanks in advance!
See you Sunday!?!? PLEASE COME!!!!!!

Warmly,
Karin


DETAILS:
Below are the show details and directions.
Web address:
http://www.portlandcomedy.com/shows/farmteam.html
Phone # (503) 236-8888.


Please remember to save your fortunes from fortune cookies for Carly. She has an art project in mind. Support the Arts.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home