Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick update

This will be quick update so hang on. Anyone who has gotten an update from me can easily get lost if you aren't focused. Sorry, just trying to get out on a bike ride before work.

My mom and I went shopping again on Friday (my day off) in between spray paint coats on the screen. We found amazing bargains at Macy's 60-85% off racks. $35 dollar shirts for $6.12. Anyway, I have five new shirts, three pants/Capri's and we even found a cute pair of shoes that are orthodedic friendly that don't make the pain come back when I wear them. They are better than the running shoes I have to wear constantly and look good with skirts. I will wear the running to work and most of the time but after two years it's nice to have something "cute".

Still no matches that click on the dating site. I have tried to communicate with four guys. They have not closed communication with me nor have they responded. If you aren't going to answer back why are you paying for a site? Beats me. I'm ready with some cute clothes thanks to my mommy. I guess my parents want me married off or at least paired off since one paid for the site and the other the clothes.

Finally had my one year eval at work. It went much better than I thought it would. The TB's put their heads together and say shit about anyone that is not one of them. The new Manager and side kick see through most of it and question the rest. Nice. I even got a raise and a promise that they are trying to get me a perm position and benefits. Whew! Now if they could kick out the TB's it would be awesome!

Happy Sunday!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home