Friday, January 21, 2011

Creative abounds . . . .

I am a buzz with creative thoughts and ideas! I went back to Joann's Fabric on Tuesday after work to see if there were more patterns I was interested in while they were still on sale. . . and there was! Like I said when I was there before I did not prepare ahead or have much time there. I got 4 clothing patterns! I looked at all the fabrics on sale and got very inspired. Finally I dug around the Home Decoration remnants and found two fabrics to make purses out of . They were 70 0/0 off regular price. I got these lovely fabrics for about $7.00 a yard. Home Dec fabric is usually $20. and up per yard. Actually they were less than than! I bought 4 patterns at 99 cents each, the 2 yards of fabric (one at 24.99 and the other 34.99 - 70 percent off) and yard of the iron on lining 1.99 a yard that was 1/2 off. My total was 14.00 - less than 1 of the patterns regular price. I am pretty stoked to get rolling! I hope to sew and bike Sunday.

Saturday is for the ladies. Auntie She She and I are taking a bunch of jewels to t to show her for possibly re-making for me. I love "recycling" jewls! I am still glowing with pleasure from the pieces she made me last. It is like jewel christmas!

After we are done at t's She She (or Shesh as I now call her for short) and I will go junk store exploring and bargain hunting. When we are done we will hit Mom's 5 Star rehab to show her our prizes and visit. I will also take my sewing prizes to show and watch her wince at upcoming work. :)

Go forth and create!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home