Sunday, December 19, 2010

Happy Winter!

Today there was no rain to excuse me from exercise. I have not gone biking for 3 months! I was sick for soooo long and then tired everyday for days! I am glad I went but boy it was cold! I do have all the winter riding gear so that works well. My bottom is not used to riding . . . at 7 miles my backside was done but the rest of me was a couple miles from home. I did not ride as fast or as far as usual but it felt good to be out. Biking oh how I have missed you!

It's snowing! I know it wont stick but I do love watching it snow. The bridge is almost obscured by the snowfall. It makes it feel even more like Christmastime. I have decorations up and even got all the boxes back in the storage unit. I like having it decorated and tidy. I cant believe that it is less than a week until Christmas! Happy Holiday to all!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home