Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The great (and creative) t!





My wonderful friend t has made me some beautiful jewelry pieces! I had the vintage black glass beads that I wanted re-worked. I met her at the Gem Faire last fall to hang out and look at pretties but ended up falling for the copper colored pearls! I bought them and sent the lot home with her. The above photographs are the result of her handiwork. She makes such wonderful pieces! I am excited to wear some this weekend at my dad's milestone birthday bash.

Please support someone in their creativity and check out her shop on Etsy and friend her on Facebook. Not only does she make wonderful jewelery she is a great friend. Kisses t!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Tabitha said...

aw ... you're so sweet! It was my pleasure! xoxo

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Well, I have more pieces for you to re-create :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home