Monday, January 17, 2011

Keeping it rolling

Yesterday I went to the big sale at Joann Fabrics. They have all Simplicity patterns for 99 cents! So you understand the magnitude of this sale the three patterns I got were normally $14.95 and $15.95 each! I wanted to look more but had to go meet my mom at her house. This morning she had her last replacement surgery. I may go back later today to see what is left. I have so many ideas running through my head - it's sooo cool! Looked at fabrics there and later at Mill End (smaller one in Beaverton) and got the creative juices flowing but did not purchase any. I am really enjoying the thought process and all the possibilities flowing through my Creative Moo brain!

Mom is doing well so far. She is still in recovery but the doc is pleased at how the surgery it went. In a few days she will be feeling so much better than she has in a long time! There was not much left of that hip socket. Just moving around was a chore and very painful.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home