Saturday, November 20, 2010

Zombies just aren't the threat they use to be

I hoped to feel better by now. I truly think that infected Zombies are not going to be the end of the human race but this damn cold! 3 out of 5 people I know that have had this cold never got all the way well and are now in a stronger relapse! My mom seemed better before she left on her trip but is now home (as of yesterday) sick in bed with plugged ears, stuffed up head and bronchitis. My son Wil appeared to recover but last night and now today he is coughing, sneezing and getting a stuffed up head again. He originally got it over 6 weeks ago! I have one more day of my 5 day medicine but it does not seem to be doing anything! It would have been nice to meet any of you before we all die from the horrible never ending virus. Cant be bacterial or the Z-Pak would show some affect, right? I'm just messing with you. We probably wont die from this . . . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home