Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Someone up there has a wierd humor

I will say that the "Greater Being" above is sure laughing at me today. Not one but three men are now on my "What the fuck is wrong with you shit list." A guy friend thought bisexual meant I was the third for a threesome. Also, I have multiple sex partners. I told him "Uh, no." After much back and forth he wanted to set me up with his friend. His friend said "No, not unless she would be willing to give up the girls on the side." That sounds so shady! What do I do go around looking for girls and ravage them? I even asked a male clerk at the store what he thought a bisexual is or meant. He was also under the impression that it meant I would have multiple partners that were mostly women but would have men too. that was either at the same time (orgy style?) or several encounters in a week. WTF is wrong with people? Here is a definition of a bisexual in case you are lost. This is from a publication not Wikipedia!

"Bisexual people have the capacity to love people of either gender. This can include physical, sexual, and emotional attraction to and/or relationships with men and women. Over time in life, a bisexual person might feel equally attracted to men and women or to one gender in preference to the other. The strength of these attractions may change over time. Being bisexual does not define either one's lifestyle or sexual behavior. Bisexual people may be monogamous or abstinent or may have multiple sexual partners, just like heterosexual and lesbian and gay people. Many people are bisexual and bisexuality cuts across distinctions of race/ethnicity, gender, age, class, ability, and religious affiliation. You are not alone, and you are likely to meet bisexual people just about anywhere you go."

Being bisexual means we have the potential to be attracted to either sex. Some bisexuals, like me, may be attracted to each sex in a different way; but basically, we are capable of loving people of either sex.
Mikey, United Kingdom, age 14


A quote from Wikipedia
"The belief that bisexuality does not exist is common in society."



Yes, I am flabbergasted!
Are people getting stupider or ignorant? Seems like I should say most men are stupid or dogs . . . . ?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home