Thursday, November 24, 2011

Be Thankful for who you are

Don't call me Captain Obvious just roll with the title. While I don't like dealing with the "Unstable One" but I am thankful to have a job. I do earn a ridiculous salary but have to join a union like now. The union does not want me to work at any other job but seriously. I have a lot of overtime but am only scheduled for 4 days per week in the next couple weeks schedule. The short of it is I have a job that is "temporary". I hate being in this position again! I just want to have permanence and plan for the future.

I am thankful for being a hot Bitch at 49 years of age, enjoying my family, having a roof over my head, having a job in this economy, having my health, the good fortune to bike nearly everyday, a creative mind and paying my bills. There are always variables but this is who I am.

Enjoy you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home