Monday, November 21, 2011

I did not know

So I have been stressed lately but really? I have to work with a unstable person almost every night. Nobody else can stand her and they wont pick up the third shift if it is open because they don't want to be around her. Yes, that bad. I went to bed last night after the news at 11:30pm. I did not set an alarm (8:45am) thinking I might sleep in until 9:30 but I have not done that for awhile. I woke up at 11:00am - what! This is my only day off until the following Wednesday! I wanted to work on the chair project today but am taking "the day off". I am going to catch up on things, putter and of course bike. There is a huge storm front coming in the next few days that may dump up to 6 inches of rain in the Metro area. It was down near freezing with a freezing level at 1000 feet but with this storm coming in it is 47 currently and to get slightly warmer. Anyway, I don't think I will have the opportunity to bike after today so I must get my butt moving. Well, I could if I had scuba gear. I hope to get some unfinished posts done later today. Stay tuned!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Goola! said...

MErM!!! What is UP?? Where are you working now?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I miss you, Awesome! I am a slave at the work Dungeon of Emanuel. AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home