Saturday, January 28, 2012

same favor with more ideas

I am going to ask a favor (again) of all of you nice folks. Save some items for me for a crafty project I am thinking about doing. I have not completely figured out what I will do but I have some interesting ideas brewing. So, the list:

~Fortunes out of cookies

~Interesting tickets or tokens from mass transit, concerts, amusement rides . . . .

~Inexpensive currency either coin or paper from anywhere

~Labels from wine, soda or beer bottles that you think are cool or interesting

~old vacation photos, postcards, travel brochures . . . or ones that are made to look old

~maps big or small that are cool

~old keys of all sizes

~small to medium boxes wood, card board what ever

~cigar boxes new or older

Anything you can think of that you think is awesome! Contact me with questions and ideas of other items.


Thank you are start looking and contacted me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home