Friday, January 27, 2012

Wont break wont shake wont stall wont fall

So the self imposed gag order is over. I was in Civil court (with a jury) the last two days. This was because of the car accident I had in 2008. By "had" I mean that I was hit and injured. The insurance company has never wanted to settle. In 2009 I finally had to get a lawyer because they were harassing me to sign off. Even with that they rejected anything my lawyer said on my behalf. We even had arbitration in October in which I won. I was awarded in that arbitration. They were still not satisfied so they (and their client) took me to civil court in hopes of crushing the Diva. Today I was victorious once again. They have to pay for everything. I hope they get that they suck now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home