Sunday, February 05, 2012

I LOVE DAYS OFF!

I have had a Super Sunday! I got to spend many hours walking and riding the rails (mass transit) through my beloved biking route with my best friend. DJ did not bring a bike. I wanted to share with him the interest, layers, architecture and beauty I see almost every day when I bike from home. Today was an insanely nice day! Very little wind, sunshine and 60something temps. We just don't get this crazy beautiful weather in the Pacific NW in February! We walked along the water front, up the stairs to a few of the 7 bridges attached to Downtown, rode the MAX across and walked along the Esplanade. We had a great time joking, speaking our combo of accents and short hand silly and sharing excellent camera shot ideas. We got soooo many wonderful shots! I hope to share some of both of our shots soon.

My frustration is my digital camera. It is 8-9 years old which is fine. The problem is my computer is much newer so it cant "speak" to my camera. Same with my printer. My new printer is the same brand as the old but the newer version. I got the old one around the same time as camera. I used to plug the memory card into the old printer and it would transfer my photos to the computer. The new version does not have the right size port. What I have to do now is take it to an office or print store and have them burn my photos to disk. The biggest frustrations are I can no longer delete single photos (camera is losing it and wont let me) and it is getting harder to find someplace to burn them to disk! I tried going to the print store after Super Bowl half time show. By the time I got up there and tried working with the employee it was too late on a Sunday to get to the office store. I stopped at Moon Struck Chocolate and used the last of my Christmas present from my Auntie BFF. Chocolate good.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home