Tuesday, February 07, 2012

"Every time I think I have things figured out, they shift."

Just when I organize my thoughts into a list and make a plan of action everything changes! I can "roll with the flow" and "change streams" and any other saying you can think of but hey! I just got that plan and did not even get very far if anywhere!?!

New plan

~Look for a new place to live. . . . With my son, yup, I get to move from here and take him with me.The original plan (long ago) was when he was moving out from his mommy I could get my own girly pad. Anyway, our building has gotten so shady, dirty and ghetto and the price keeps climbing.The last rent hike really was "crossing the line drawn in the sand" for me. "Stick a fork in me . . . " Besides, I can't save any money this way. it is time to give up my 'hood.*sad face* and work towards my future and Wil's. :)

~This is basically the same. Look for a job that is stable so I can start transitioning into new career. 'nuf said

~open my apartment, my life and my heart to my son's girl friend. She is coming to stay with us for about a month in preview of probably moving here from NY. I told Wil he could live with me until he gets sick of me and/or graduates college. So, in for a penny in for a pound. It will be nice to have a gal around for girly stuff.


~I am getting my Boston Terrier! Her name is Abby. She is a year old and super adorable! She was bred for show by Connie but since she is almost solidly black on her back she will never win best in show. (must be brindled) I went to meet Connie and witness my first live dog show last year. She is a breeder and shows Bostons. She is the breeder to watch. Her little breeder name is getting big rep in the dog show biz. I witnessed her two dogs she took getting top honors at the show I went to. Rose was in her first show and won top honors for that! I had contacted Connie in wanting to purchase an adult BT. I was a few weeks from buying a 5 year old male of hers that she was keeping for her adult son. She had kept him from birth to the time I was going to get him. Her son decided his wife (who did not like dogs) could suck it. He wanted the dog for his autistic son. He could benefit from taking care of a dog. While that left me out of luck it was a very good thing for Connie's son and Grand son so I am glad Cheko is loved but I did feel robbed. Connie and I have been friends ever since and she has been working to find me a dog. At the dog show she was giving her best bitch to some breeder friends to mate with their best male. She really wanted me to get one of those pups but I do not want to deal with a puppy! Abby is a dog I really want and have not even met! For Connie it helps her out for me to take her after one breeding. She will never win a show but just from description and photos I have fallen head over heels in love. Kel and I are going to meet Abby when she is here.


~CreaDiva will:

take an inexpensive jewelery making class with Kel when she is here, finish projects at my parents and get a new space to decorate! Yoo Hoo!!


So, lots to do and take care of. I hope to try this plan out for a few weeks at least. I am awesome.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home