Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Watch out! I DO listen.

I really try to tackle things head on. I'm not a lazy person 90 percent of the time but when it comes to typing I am. It's not something I do well but struggle to improve since I use it a lot. I've actually improved greatly in the last several months since getting my blog. Part of my speed has been not worrying about spelling since I have spell check. The other part is what seems to bother some folks. My lack of capitalization. I don't do it cause I'm lazy not insecure. "If you refer yourself in lower case you are insecure about yourself." Not so far just lazy! This post has taken so much effort to make sure to capitalize and whatnot I haven't gotten very far. I'm so glad you could overlook the grammatical errors and made up words if I would just capitalize. :)

Actually, I gotta go for now. Both boys are sick and I'm taking Wil to the doctor. He has more than a cold. Nick has a flu bug and is throwing up. That has been a theme in Marta's World a lot the last couple posts. Besides I'm now tired from all the extra effort typing!

Update 6:45 pm

After a trip to doctor and pharmacy both Wil and I are set! He is having asthma again. He hasn't had any attacks in a couple years. He got an inhaler he doesn't think he needs.

I used the Kaiser pharmacist and below Costco prices to aid in the battle of my allergy hives. The pharmacist is having the same issues I am so you could say I really got the inside scoop! I got day time and night time drugs as well as a vitamin E gel and an aloe vera gel. I will feel like a real artist mixing all the different gels and lotions on the palette (My bod) I should charge to watch this sensual dance. At least I could off set the cost of all the stuff I have bought in the battle!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Too bad you're not an exhibitionist, though!

My grad school advisor in creative writing, Frances Mayes, often reminded us that "Punctuation is your friend." She has since had several NY Times bestsellers, so she must have had something there. But if you are more comfortable with the ee cummings school of punctuationa and capitalization, by all means . . .

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

So what are you trying to say Joseph? I should go back to my lazy typing ways but do it naked?

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

You mean you have been posting to your blog while clothed?!

So are you saying that you can post with correct grammar only when clothed, but don't have the power to do it when naked? Who are you, Supergirl?

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Diva! said...

:) Well......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home