Thursday, February 24, 2005

Beautiful Sunshine

The days are beautiful! It has been sunny and dare I say warm? We are fortunate to have such beautiful weather in February! I have tried to enjoy it anyway possible. Also the moon as it was rising tonight was awesome. Always enjoy the simple things.

Speaking of which, I had a great dinnertime with my son Wil tonight. We made our dinner of grilled tuna and pepper jack cheese sandwiches and chicken soup together. We sat and talked about all sorts of stuff and talked even after we were done eating. Wil is a delightful 16 year old to have around. He loves his mama.

Almost to the weekend. I am feeling better but still not well. Going to bed early as I have to get up early to drive Wil to school by 8. Hope all is well with all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home