Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blogger is good?

Blogger News
Comments Revisited
Good news everyone! We've updated the way comments work. Among the many improvements are pop-up windows for comments and the ability for commenters to fill in their name and web site info no Blogger account needed.

I don't know what has happened but I no longer have the ability to chose my font style and color. My blog is not going to be pretty. :( The space on the bar where that is usually there is gone! I don't know if it's temporary or what. Good luck reading these plain little words.

Later

HOLD ON! I was just at my knitting blog (also powered by blogger) and it still has the tool bar that lets you choose! What is the deal? After six months you have to pay for it?


Much later

I got it fixed! Yeah for being a geek! I had somehow switched it from "Compose" to "Edit HTML". Guess I've been sick, stressed and angry - Opps. I have one less thing to rant about now. :)

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

I am confused. I can still pick the color of my words and the font...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home