Saturday, February 26, 2005

Hope the sun stays out after 11am

The hazy morning sun is nice to wake up to. Sunshine seems to make even unpleasant tasks not so bad. Let's hope it stays that way. I have asked to meet with the ex. I'm going to do my best to have a positive conversation and explain that I need a chance to start over. I have some opportunities that would get me going the direction I want to go but with the current debt and threat of jail. . . Anyway, it probably wont go as I hope but I have to try.

I could use all the good vibes you can send at me NOW! Prayers welcome as well as good thoughts. I'm going to give it my best shot so wish me luck! More later (hopefully goood)

4 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger Joseph Perry said...

Yay for you, you!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Thanks you. It was a big step.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Bron said...

Wish I could have put in my tuppence!
Glad it worked out ok :D

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Join the line sister!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home