Wednesday, March 16, 2005

For those that want to help

There are a few ways you could help me in my move if you want. No worries if you don't. :) I will rush through these since I'm up to my eyeballs in stuff to do! I get the keys Thursday mid morning and here is what I hope to get done Thursday and Friday. If you want to pitch in let me know!

~ Thursday I want to get the kitchen set up
~ I hope to get most bathroom stuff over and set up
~ Taking apart my bed today and hope Thursday or Friday get it re-assembled
~ Move hanging clothes and dresser drawers and clothes that go in them
~ Move the entertainment Center (need lifting help)
~ Computer moved and set up (Friday)
I'm sure there is more but I gotta get busy!

Here is another way to help. There are a few things we need. Either we borrow, "rent to own", you donate or tell me a inexpensive place to get "it"
~ a home phone (I don't own one!)
~ an answering machine (I had to get the base phone plan to start. I don't want to leave the boys with no way to call out)
~ Kitchen chairs (I have an old round oak table)
~ night stand or small dresser for the boys

Lastly we still need help on Saturday in the "big" move. We have two teens, three guys, two trucks, one volvo and a rental truck. I was hoping for a few more folks so it went quicker. Poor Deeg and Scott M. helped me last time along with Wil and Josh. Adam H. and his brother's truck are new to a Marta's World move. DB and his son are coming to help after the run to DMV for Cohen's permit test. Wil is still trying for some of his buddies but it is Spring Break and their mean parents are making them go somewhere fun - Geez!

Thanks for all your support in the hard times. Hope that is behind me. I just want to get moved and prepare for my job and ho hum life I'm looking forward to living.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home