Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Paddy's

Being Irish (among other things) I always celebrate this day in some way. This year it's special to me for it's my day to start a new. I may throw back a beer later (then pass out!) but I don't need it to celebrate.

The day has not gone as I planned and I feel behind schedule BUT the excitement I felt just now packing things out the fridge was priceless. I realized I can put anything wherever I want in the fridge! In fact in the whole bloody place! So cool. I've missed that freedom.


They weren't done with the cleaning and repair when I arrived today. My car was full of kitchen, bathroom,cleaning supplies and a desk I got. I'm not even sure they will be done when I go back for my appointment for the walk through at 5:30. I was able to put that stuff in the finished bedroom. My car is loaded again so I hope they are done! After the walk through I will unload then putter. I'm already beat from pre-moving even though I'm just getting started! I wont stay too late and get a good go at it tomorrow.


Not too late to join the pizza (and help move me) party Saturday. Just let me know! Oh! Renee is making lasagna and garlic bread! Cheers!

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Bron said...

awww wish I could come

 

Post a Comment

<< Home