Monday, May 02, 2005

This is my Sunday

I really tried to make the most out of "My Sunday" today. I got my bill pay re-worked and my bills mostly worked out. I am in sticker shock but trying to see where I can shave off some expense so I can breathe. Trial and error. DB gave me some grounding thoughts/advice that is still sinking in. He said " With what you make in a month you have rent covered." That is so true. I just need to relax and focus. The job has sucked some of my common sense out of me!

I had high hopes of doing soooo much today. I got the nagging important things done so I can start my work week with that off my mind. I wanted to bike, finish the kitchen cleaning, read a book and oh so many things! I will slowly do more and more in time!

Yesterday at QK I didn't get help on the U-neck Vest but I did start a new thing. I took some leftover yarn from my stash and am making myself a cell phone cover. It's a pink cotton/silk mix with a thin pink ribbon thru it. I'm combining it with a metallic thin ribbon yarn in pinks and silver. It looks pretty cool. Someday I will take a pic. :)

Going to go relax and veg before sliding into sleep. Happy work week all. Don't let the stress kill you or the hours get you down!

BTW I missed you at QK D. Can you believe I made two in a row? Dare I go for three? *kiss*

" And gently re-focus" Jessica Mendenhall

7 Comments:

At 5:25 AM, Blogger Bron said...

not floated around this way for a while... been SOOOO busy... hope you're well :D x

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Danielle said...

Gas prices are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo high. I can't justify going there if i have to come back to this side of town that day. So I am hoping to be on that side of town next weekend. I might go out to a bar or coffee shop and knit on Sunday. I wanted to go but had a b-day over here at 7.

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Drats! Got a full plate Sunday being Mom's day. My boys will no doubt make me an awesome brunch I can partake of before DD rehearsal.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Bron? Is it really you? Were you in a coma or kidnapped to keep you from your computer?

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Bron said...

I'M A LIVE!!!!!!

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Me too. Alive that is. Haven't seen you on the forum in quite a while. Jer

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

Hey Jer! Glad to here you are apart of the alive club! As for me it may get tough but . . I'm Still Standing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home