Wednesday, February 15, 2006

What's that?

I have been told that life in America and other places are not the same with out me updating my blog. Thank you for missing me. I want to say a few random positive things then I will be on my way. Tens waiting to use the computer and Buffy wants me to knit.

Wil turns 17 tomorrow. Hard to believe I have a son that old. He is a great kid. I wish I could do so much more for him.

I got moved (desk wise) at work, again. The good thing about it is I am in front of a window and my desk mostly faces it. I have a nice view. It almost makes up for the rest.

My nails are still all long. I wish I could get another French manicure. The white tips just look so cool and feel so girly.

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laura Ingles Wilder!!!


How many of her books have you read?
Because her name was Ingalls, you dope.

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Diva! said...

I have read them all and they are sitting on my book shelf right now. I have had them since I was given them in the fourth grade.

You should not call people names and post anonymously. That is bad form.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home