Sunday, August 24, 2008

Catching up and Tying up Loose Ends

People like to e-mail me or tell me in person their questions or comments about different posts. I will attempt to cover some of those comments. I have been too busy until now. I can get access at work to Blogger (but not gmail) so can post during lunch or in the evening when I am working the window. It can get slow especially at night on the weekends. :)

More than one person has asked me if this is a medical blog? My answer to that is no. However, whatever is happening to me is what I write about. Recently going through perimenopause I do talk about it. I have had a lot of trouble finding information on menopause. This is something that happens to all women to varying degrees yet it is not talked about openly. I find that ridiculous in these medical times! I hope by writing about my experience and sharing any information I get that it will help others. I'm also trying to help men understand the difficulty that relationships can go through as a result of menopause. The physical changes can be subtle on the outside but can be very difficult on the inside. From my experience (before YAZ but on the wrong birth control pills) I would even say it's more difficult to go through than the onset of adolencence. Mood swings, sheer exhaustion, swinging from ridiculously horny or no emotion (zombie like) just to name a few. I spent several months too tired to do anything. Not only is the woman to the point of not caring for lack of real rest but the man may see it as "she does not care for me". That is not the case but you feel like there is a war going on in your body! You just hope you survive.

I cant tell you how many had suggestions on dating I got. As much as I would like to have someone to spend time with I'm not in a hurry to find "my perfect match". Really this is how lazy I am on the whole thing. I'm waiting for someone to magically appear. We would just know each other and hang out. Between work, job hunting and current health issues I wont be on "the prowl" anytime soon. I don't see how I would be able to make time to meet and get to know someone anyway.

Why did you pick Pharmacy Tech as a career? Are you enjoying the work? The picking of this career was a long process. I have written about it a lot so cruise older postings. The short of it is I wanted a career instead of a job to archive the permanence and financial security I have wanted for so long. Plus I get to say I am a Professional Drug Pusher! I can say for the most part I am liking the work but would like to learn more. What I have learned in school and on the the job is really interesting. I want to learn mixing and be in an environment where I use my drug knowledge more. Most of my job doesn't use all I learned and it is slipping away.

If your apartment manager is so bad why not report her or move! If it were only that simple. We did report her and it got me nowhere. The property management company didn't even respond to me. They talked to Her and took her side as fact. Others in the building are feed up (finally) and are rallying for the hanging. One can only hope. ;) As for moving I'm not set up to buy a home yet and I hate moving! I know I have done it a lot in the seven years but cut me some slack. I have been in my current place for three years this month!


Do you really expect to make out with all your girl friends? The answer to that is no. I joke a lot about waiting to make out with the ladies. I do not expect that to happen but straight gals on occasion do like to walk on the wild side. I just let them know I'm available. ;)

My shift is done so more later!

YoM

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home