Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rethinking my position

Today was my first day at the "new" (also refered to as the second)job. I have been thinking about it all wrong. They are excited to have me to work there and folks are thrilled to see me. In my training they are saying I was a rockstar so I wont need much training even though it's been two years. It is so different than at my regular job. People are nice, caring and happy to be at work. They treat each other with respect and kindness. Holy shit, what have I been putting up with at the regular gig!?!?! Half the pay sucks but being in a happy place, priceless.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

I'm glad you were able to sign back on at your former job. Keep on keepin' on...things will get better.

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger portlandnexus said...

PortlandNexus == pdxcat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home