Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Dating (and life) goes on

Since I last wrote I've been busy. I was communicating with four guys in the online dating site. I went on a date with one last week. He said in his profile he was 5'7" but when I stood up at the end I was taller. I am 5'51/2. There was no chemistry for me. He had mannerisms that were too much like my ex-husband. The guy I went out with yesterday gave up smoking to meet me. Sadly there was no chemistry here either. He has been living in or near the same small town for 30 years and has worked the same job. He does not like his job but work is all he does. At least I'm out there trying. Another has showed via e-mail he is very personally conservative. No can do.

This weekend was Derby Daze. I had signed up to go to the Ref workshops and see how I felt about Derby. Couplesk8 assumed I wanted to Ref. I ran the Penalty box all weekend and for the WoJ bout. It was fun to have Ref's from other leagues as well as girls. The scrimmages were fun to help with on Saturday and Sunday. Met some fun people I hope to stay in touch with. I also met someone that really sparked for me. It isn't often I meet someone that I'm instantly highly attracted to. (twice in the last ten years) I notice mannerisms and certain things I like. I was in full on crush before we even had a conversation. When we did speak there was something there and when we touched it was electric. It wasn't just on my side. All great, right? They live out of state and are married. That really bites. My heart hurts and I cant get them out of my head! Random thoughts pop in my head like their hands (yes, I like hands) and how they move around in a conversation, their voice, (again a voice can be very sexy) eyes, smile, principles and a confident patients and knowledge-FUCK! I'm hooked. Don't think less of them. They did not do anything untowards. We both felt it but did not act on anything. Okay, we had no personal space but it just seemed natural and yes when we touched there was an electricity .God it just hurts. Thankfully they live out of state so I can slowly get over this. It will take time. It would help if I could meet someone else. Anyone know anyone out there that would be perfect for a Diva? Help!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home