Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall, I'm in love

I am in love with Fall this year! Fall is my favorite time of year but this year it is even better. It is more of an "Indian Summer" especially since it has only rained twice in the last week. I'm enjoying biking in the beautiful sunshine. If I had PTO I would totally use it! The colors have not really changed yet but the smell of Fall is intoxicating! Add to the Fall smell the smell of the ocean when the tide is coming in (via the river) It feels like home to be by the river and just be.

I think about everything and nothing while I'm biking. Like I said before my biking is very therapeutic on many levels. I see things clearer when I'm not in the heat of the moment or the answer to a problem I've been mulling over suddenly pops into my head.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home