Saturday, August 15, 2009

You never know what is coming

I'm pretty psyched today! My period is two weeks early. Do you know what that means?!? I am on the final descent into barren town! I have actually been cold and needed a jacket or something of late. I know I'm not there yet but am very proud of myself and learning some zen-like techniques on coping with the emotional roller coaster. Being able to bike has really helped tremendously! Not only the weight loss and muscle tone but it truly takes the anxiety edge away. The final thing I have to do is go inward and talk and breath myself through some intense emotions. I have learned to keep them in and let them rage to fizzle out but not spew forward at people. My hope in (over) sharing my experiences it might help another.

Go forward and enjoy! I'm going to bike instead of clean (again)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home