Friday, August 14, 2009

My life

Having a wonderful time with the Aunties! They are a fun loving bunch of ladies. I have gotten to know them a bit this summer. I even given them all nick names. They love it.

Finally a real update on dating. I have four dudes in open communication right now. I think I scared one away when he seemed personally conservative. The fourth fellow just went to open communication so we will start e-mailing and getting to know each other. I have one date on Wednesday at a happy hour. I'm trying to fit in another fellow this week but he works days this week and I am evenings. My only day is Tuesday but I already invited my dad for pizza and a movie. Other dude took my day off. Dad is a "maybe" so if he cancels I can meet the other dude. I would go for a quick bike ride either way. It seems to get the blood going and then I'm good til 9pm or later. If I don't do a ride I'm cross-eyed tired!

The thing is I'm not thrilled with any of these guys. I don't know if it's not meeting face to face yet or what. Stay tuned.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home