Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm going to make it!

I can finally say I am feeling better! Not 100 percent yet but I can see I will make it. This cold was a brutal beast that just kept coming! Today was the first day since Dec 7th that I did not take cold medicine. I really need to get back to biking or walking or something. I'm not sleeping as well at night since I'm not doing as much to expel energy. It makes me feel better in the head anyway. Maybe I should finish recovering first.



Ethyl MeRM had to get some repairs. She needed a new fuel pump, relay and filter to the tune of $466. I did not want to break down coming home at night from work so I had to borrow from my parents. Tax time will be repay the nice Geezers time this year. Probably catch up on bills time too. Glad I set it up to get a return every year. It seems to save me every time. That and I have an awesome tax guy.



No big New Years plans except for work this year. Not a paid holiday but earning a pay check is nice too. I hope to get home for my own adult beverage before all the drunk drivers hit the road. :) New years used to be group game night when the kids were younger. Good times.

I wish you all a wonderful year in 2010 and any bad times gone and forgotten. I have to come up with a new year for my world again!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home