Sunday, November 01, 2009

Walking on Sunshine

Things are going very well for me. It seems like an odd statement to make since I'm stressing about money/jobs/hours but it is true. My bosses at the second job are fabulous and very understanding. They are glad to give me any hours they can that I can take. I even asked if I could get off 1 1/2 hours early so I could take a shift at the hospital. They were glad to help me and made the change right then! At times I am going on less sleep than I would like but I'm doing well. I bike when I can and am uber organized as far as laying out clothes and making coffee ahead and lunches. That is probably one of the reasons I feel good about things. I am smiling and taking any extra hours I can. I want to try to save up some once I catch up so I can ride the less hours wave after the holidays. The second job will probably end by the second week in the new year. I'm still looking for a Pharm Tech permanent job every few days. I may have to switch to retail as much as I don't want to. It would be hard since they tend to pay less per hour but a permanent job with bene's - priceless.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home