Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Watch what you wish for

I have been working two jobs since October. I have had a day off here and there but not weekly. I was okay with that but occasionally I would day dream of a lazy day off. I would eat something besides sandwiches, watch movies I am behind on and take a nap whenever I want. I did not expect to get sicker and miss two more days of hospital to do it! I was thinking of a normal day off after the first of the year. Be careful what you wish for.

This was not the best time of the year to get so sick but I guess it makes sense. I have been under a lot of financial stress but there are other factors. Wil drives me insane in his lack of responsibility in our home. We have gone round and round without resolve. I'm close to being done with having Wil live here. I have had to deal with my ex-husband a lot the last couple of months dealing with both boys. Hard for me but needed to be done for the boys. The good news is Nick got into the school he wanted and leaves early January. The random periods and constant related cramps wears on the body. Add all that together and it's no wonder I have gotten so sick. Now that I know it the question is what do I do now? Well, I have been sleeping and trying to get well the last couple days. I have to go to work tomorrow. I'm not even remotely ready for Christmas but I cant fix that. I cant expel the energy and certainly not the funds. I hope everyone understands. It is not my spirit that failed me my but my body. I hope all has a great holiday season.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home