Friday, January 01, 2010

New Year = New Year (duh!)

I realized while having a conversation at work that it was time for a New Year and a New Year for Marta's World! The conversation was not about Marta's World it just triggered the thought of the New Year and coming up with a new year. Last year I was working with Olga on New Years Eve and we had fun word playing all evening for the Year of the Leo Moo. I let the Pharmacist pick the letter for the three descriptive words and went to town. She picked the letter R. I came up some okay words but nothing I was excited about. I wanted my words to be empowering and upbeat. Same Pharmacist thought my red hair should come into play on the "Year of" so I played with different ideas but liked this the best. the Year of the Red Roller. I really like the duality of it - I cycle and skate. I also hope to have a year that rolls along in a groovy fashion. It pleases me and that is really the point, right? It is my world. After much word playing and Internet using I have the three words for the Year of the Red Roller. Reflation, Refocillate and Riantly. The definitions are; reflation - increase the amount of economic activity and spending. I like that very much! Refocillate - to cherish; to warm into life again. I find this fitting. Warm into life is very promising. I want to get all parts of my life going at the same time. The last one is Riantly which means laughing;jolly. :) So there you have it. I really like the New Year I have put together. I hope it is a great year. Let me know what you think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home