Saturday, February 06, 2010

DIY projects are calling me

I have some crafty things I really want to try. Stained glass, mosaic work, wood furniture re-finishing, decoupage welding and sewing. Some in the unrealistic category because of price are welding art/metal art. I realize that is quite a list but I got the creative need! I have furniture pieces that I want to work on to refinish. I probably don't need a class to do my pieces but I would like to learn how to repair as well as re-finish. I guess I need a Sugar Person to keep me so I can have more time for the crafty DIY!

As far as decoupage goes I have already seen in my minds eye some projects I want to do finished - several actually. I am strapped for room to do projects in our place. I would love to have a garage or spare room to dedicate to DIY fun. The possibilities are endless . . . . . I am looking for a new place to dwell so if you know of a house that costs "not so much" let me know

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home