Tuesday, January 05, 2010

First rant of the Year

There is something I really want to rant about. I dislike intensely when people skim an e-mail then respond immediately back. I can tell by reading that you did not really take the time to read what I wrote to you. It truly irritates me beyond measure! I mean really! I realize there are times that I am not a clear communicator - I get that. I have sent out e-mails to old school connections - Teachers. They have shown that they do not read and process before responding. I give all the information that they end up asking me for. An example of a recent e-mail I wrtoe is reminding them of my program, graduation date and where I got hired to. They write back asking for all the info I just gave them! My aunties are guilty of this as well. Again, I am not saying I am perfect but this is my rant.

While I'm on a roll I would like to say how pissed off I feel at internet job listings. The position is already filled but you post it as new all over town to get me to use 30 minutes of my time to apply. Once I have finished and press send then you tell me the position has been filled. :[ You are bad mean people.

What else can I rant about. . . . I seem to run of of steam. I'll work up to more rants in the future. Happy Tuesday.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home