Monday, November 08, 2010

Marta's Sick Journal, day . . . . .

I cant tell you without thinking too much how many days I have been sick. I did go to work today but left a bit after two. Things were mostly done there but I was beat. It was my first day "out of bed" since the siege (however many f'ing days ago) began. I came home after a quick trip to the store. I have not been to the store since payday on Friday. I came home to take a nap but could not fall asleep. I have slept sooo much the last several days it does not surprise me. I got up after an hour and a half. I know I am on the road to recovery but now one ear is plugged! It is like being at the bottom of a well (I'm guessing) but the sick part is the ear that is plugged is my good ear! For fucks sake!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home