Sunday, April 10, 2011

Online Garage Sale

For sale on CL
I am cleaning up, cleaning out and selling what I don't need to help pay the bills. It feels very pro-active and responsible. Best of all I and doing spring cleaning and organizing that is much needed!


Black Leather purse size organizer.
Zips closed with cell phone pocket, credit card section, room for money and receipts/papers, outside zipper pocket and snap close. It has room for a small note book or calender/organizer. Soft
and durable. Gently used $5


Sexy Nine West Black
Leather boots

They were made for walking! Zip up the inside leg
and have a boxy type
toe. gently used
size 8 (paid 130.)
sell $15.



John Fluevog 2 buckle
Mary Jane (almee1)

Dress up or down and
comfy gently used

size 7 1/2 (paid 130.)
sell $15



Duncan Phyfe antique drop-leaf table. This piece has a lot of charm. Triple pedestal with Brass caps on feet, 3 original leaf inserts.Table measures 42 wide, 31 in long before opening drop leaves. Drops (16in each) opened up measure 62 inches total and then 3 additional leaves at 12 inches each and you can fit a mess of people and food! This piece is in wonderful condition! (I am the second owner) Love this piece but I cant open it in my little place. I did not think I would live here this long! This is too pretty to sit in a corner. $325. obo


















Some items not pictured.


Chandelier re-wired for plug in (16 ft cord) and ready to hang. brass and two types of cool glass. I planned to spray the brass base a different color. I washed all the glass pieces and re-wired it before I noticed I have cement ceilings in a rental. (I will even prep and spray paint it for you or with you. You buy the paint.) I forgot to take a photo of this and the glass. Will do it and post photo in a new post. I was soooo excited to find this and fix it up (did I mention I love re-purpose projects?) $20.

X-Files TV Season 3 DVD
(ended up with 2) $15.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home