Sunday, April 10, 2011

More Online Garage Sale






As promised here is the online garage sale. Mama needs some money so I am releasing some goods. First photo is a Silver Plate serving dish I got for a wedding present 25 years ago! It has never been used! It has a dish that sets inside. My mom wrapped it is plastic wrap to keep it pretty. $20.

My mom had these Glass mixing bowls (set of 4) from the 50's. Perfect condition $30.

Oval Carnival Glass Bowl
measures 12 in long, 8 1/2 W and 4 /12 T Mostly blue - very pretty The bottom has fruit relief $30


Vintage Teapot and 2 matching cups in fitted padded basket.
Super cute for tea or Saki on the go. Basket has cute close and lock clasp. $30. (Cargo in the Pearl sells this vintage baskets for $50. I got it in a cute shop)

Antique wood "medicine" Chest can hang on the wall or stand 15 1/2 W, 25T, 5 1/2 D This has never been painted but could be. The glass door has a latch so it clicks shut. I used this for girly stuff in my room and bathroom. It was bought for me as a spice rack. It would be cute by the front door for keys and stuff $35


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home